Monday, February 8, 2010

The Top 10 Ways to be Fabulous



As a longtime fan of David Letterman, I depend on him each evening to provide me with a chuckle before bedtime. His Top 10 Lists do it for me every time, so I thought I’d put my own spin on them regarding something that’s near and dear to my heart: fabulousness! Here we go…..

10. Speak less, listen more.

9. Avoid wearing crocs

8. Put on a little lipstick before heading to the store

7. Say ‘thank you’ throughout the day

6. Realize that you may, in fact, be somebody’s role model and live your life accordingly

5. Invest in quality rather than quantity in your wardrobe

4. Refuse to let the past dictate who you are. Focus on the present. Remain hopeful for the future

3. Stay away from reality TV

2. Feel grateful for what you do have rather than frustration for what you don’t have

1. Choose to live passionately rather than stagnantly

As I put this together, I realize there are many more I could have added. These will do…at least for now.

Beth Newman
Image Consultant/Life Coach
Newman Image
www.newmanimage.info
Look, feel, and LIVE your absolute best!

No comments:

Post a Comment