Thursday, May 13, 2010

Beth's Seal of Approval


Okay, I realize I cover a great deal in the Product Watch section of Elegant (the little ‘zine dedicated to fabulous living, located at www.newmanimage.info) each month, but so many amazing things have been stirring within my head and filling my closet that I simply have no choice but to share them with you!

New and Fabulous on the Wardrobe Front!
The slim-cut pant is so in vogue right now, and I love it! The best trouser, hands-down, that I’ve recently discovered comes to us from the new Ecru line. Fast becoming an important presence in the marketplace and in the closets of stylish women everywhere, Ecru has quickly established itself and developed a following among fashion-aware women (I own three pair already!) They’re a double-stretch cotton/poly/spandex blend and run true to size. They do not bag…they do not sag. Comfortably chic and oh-so-cool, you’ll find them in quality boutiques, such as JoAnn’s in Sugar Land and Houston.


Ecru 'Simone' Pant

Can you believe the vest has made such a smashing comeback? I’m thrilled, and it brings me great joy to tell you that New York designer Bob Tapp is back – on a limited basis – with his fantastic creations! These little works of art, available only at JoAnn’s, are the perfect addition for anyone seeking a little something outside of the box, wardrobe-wise. I proudly own two Tapp Vests, and receive loads of compliments each time I wear them. Enough said, I think!

Tapp Asian Derby Vest

(Side note: Should you not be in the Houston area, email me and I’ll gladly send you more detailed information and pictures regarding Ecru, Tapp, or any of the fantastic lines carried by JoAnn’s (Alberto Makali, Zanilla, Boho Chic, AZI, etc.) JoAnn’s ships all over the country, so give me a shout and I’ll gladly set you up!)

The Eyes Have It!
The must-have accessory of the moment? Eyelashes, my friends! I’m out and proud about my Nova Lash eyelash extensions! I don’t wear mascara anymore, and the upkeep is minimal. Tish Wolter is the certified go-to gal in Houston. Shoot me an email and I’ll provide you with Tish’s contact information.


Bronze Beauty!

I always take heat this time of year (no pun intended) regarding a suntan. A healthy glow, I feel, is a must right now, but should you not have time to ‘get your tan on’ the old-school way, I encourage Sugar Land residents to pay a visit to my friends at Sunny Beach Tans (16525 Lexington in Sugar Land). Under new ownership, you’ll find state-of-the-art equipment, including the VersaSpa Skin Care System (www.VersaSpaSystem.com). Sunny Beach Tans is super-clean, super friendly, and has an incredibly knowledgeable staff. Be sure to tell them Beth sent you!

I feel so fortunate that part of my job includes trying out and trying on the latest. I love sharing this information with you, and always love hearing about the clothing, products, and places that work for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment